Thursday, October 9, 2008

My New Profession - Travel Agent!

Well at least I've been feeling like one lately planning fabulous weekends for Michael and Tine. But unlike a travel agent I get to do the things I'm booking - I'm really excited! Michael and I are diving on Saturday in Key Largo and I'll be heading out to the Everglades with Tine next weekend. I may need a weekend to catch up after these two, but after that - who's coming to visit??

Luckily I survived my Biometrics exam on Wednesday and may have even passed. Not without three study sessions organized and taught by...us, the students. Sunday we were at it for five hours, and we only made it through about half the material. Anyway, that pretty much consumed my life for the first half of the week. Now I can focus on the grant applications that are due at the end of the month. After the weekend. I've got my priorities.

No comments: