Monday, September 29, 2008

Finally a real weekend!

So after seven pitiful excuses for weekends (sitting at home watching tv) I've had in Miami so far I finally had a great one! Friday I went to lunch with some people from my division after our seminar and then we went to the beach (my first real trip to the beach here!!) I haven't really made friends in any of my classes yet - except my roommate who is AMAZING - but it was nice to meet some other people.

Saturday I had tickets to a wine tasting but the girl who was going to go with me backed out. I asked everyone at lunch Friday and a girl from my class said she could go. We had a great time! We were still hungry after the tasting so we went to a really good sushi place afterwards, and finished with a coconut crème brulée. Yum! Great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What's up with the blank profile?